FIND US ON FACEBOOK     Friends of the ABC     CLUB CHAT ROOM AND LOUNGE     VIEW ACTIVE TOPICS     ABC CLUB STICKERS 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:17 am
Portal » Board index » Off the Boat!

Author
Search for:

Cash on hand:
3,380.25 Points

Post Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 pm 
Man you know, when it sets in ,it's set in. The weather has been bad here, and I'm sure in other places as well. But for me, man it's been really bad. It's either to hot or raining. sSa_cry4 Then I look at my to get done list. Their is just not enough time. I have to finish this boat for my daughter and son in law. then my work shop, it's only partially framed. I need it done so I can get my garage cleaned out. :1898_: So I can get my boat in their, to replace the deck, close in the transom. Then modify a bracket to put on my boat. That is after I install an air conditioner. Then I can :1143_neener_neener_neener: at mother nature. And all of this at 71. man I should have done all this 13 years ago when I first retired. sAng_soapbox :rolleyes: :shots: :1121_ :trainwreck: :1121_wink:

Profile Personal album  

2017 Club Funder

Cash on hand:
10,769.25 Points

Bank:
2,596.45 Points

Post Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:42 pm 
man you cant look at it that way. gottta go about it like eating a horse. start with the shitty part and work your way up to the head. one thing at a time

1986 19'6 aquasport-___/\___ 1972 14ft Dargel Scooter-___/\___ 1982 1800 Hydrasports-

Profile Personal album  

Cash on hand:
3,380.25 Points

Post Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:02 pm 
Corey them are true words. My only problem is , right now everything is at the rear end. I did find a easier way of getting the trim out of the back end of my building. Instead of trying to take out the screws and nails. I took a saws all to those sobs. But I did get that dam trim out of my way. :605_thumbs_up:

Profile Personal album  

Cash on hand:
3,380.25 Points

Post Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:37 pm 
Well did get one thing done today. I went to the flea market and bought a old beat up caresent wrench . Then drilled to holes thru the Jaws, and pressed two pin in. Now I have and adjustable spanner wrench to remove the cap on the tilt cylinder of the 175 Johnson I have to replace the seal on. :mrgreen: I also made the pins so they stick out both sides, so I can turn it over if I need to. :605_thumbs_up:

Profile Personal album  

2017 Club Funder

Cash on hand:
3,780.55 Points

Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:48 am 
There you go Walt!! Youth and exuberance has yet to overcome age and guile :605_thumbs_up: :605_thumbs_up: !!!! That crescent wrench idea is a good one and I am gonna rip that off!

I get it with the weather.... Most years first cut hay is done by mid June and we have the boys winter feed in the barn by at least a week ago... This year first cut has hardly started. In the low 50's at night an 70's during the day might sound like a dream but the damn rain that comes with it isn't... Wet spring, cool wet summer makes 'skeeters so big they need lights and numbers and all the 206 outside projects that need doin not possible with the mud the way it is..

Oh well, nothin for it but to say the hell with it and have a beer! Only real bummer is the boats are still covered up but that is another story.

Striper schoolies and salmon are running up the Penobscot by the Veasy damn so the double hell with it all we're gonna go fishin :239_fishing: ... Painting can wait, till next year if'n it has too........

Now if only Scotty'd stop dicken around havin heart attacks and all scarin us like that...... sAng_scream kids these days.....

88 222 Osprey
00 Yamaha OX66 150

Profile Personal album  

Cash on hand:
3,380.25 Points

Post Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:34 pm 
Ok you got me their Dav. hum the Penobscot for salmon. Now where did I put my salmon flies. Man on thing I mis these days is fishing moving water. I use to love wade and float fishing smallmouth on the Potomac, Shenandoah and Susquehanna rivers. And man do I miss that. I fished a lot of trout streams as well from Va to Ny state. Fished the small mountain streams for Brook trout to the limestone meadow streams for rainbow and browns. Now all I do is read and day dream about them. sSa_cry4 :1121_wink:

Profile Personal album  

Jump to: