FIND US ON FACEBOOK     Friends of the ABC     CLUB CHAT ROOM AND LOUNGE     VIEW ACTIVE TOPICS     ABC CLUB STICKERS 

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:09 pm
Portal » Board index » Classic Aquasports Discussion!

Author
Search for:

Cash on hand:
3,370.25 Points

Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:14 pm 
Here you go Scott, she even has your twins all ready on her. Listed in Annapolis Md, but she is along way from there. West Va. In the mountain, I wonder where he used her there. Maybe the upper Potomac river. :1121_wink:

https://annapolis.craigslist.org/boa/d/ ... 12771.html

Profile Personal album  

Classics Expert

Cash on hand:
10,576.75 Points

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:35 pm 
Walt, what an awesome find, thanks a lot! I called him this morning asking if he wanted to keep the engines....I'm pretty much interested in the fiberglass. The trailer sounds like it needs brakes and tires, probably bearings, etc.....I'd bring my trailer to tow it home. Then maybe find a buyer in FL. But it may be a while for that, they have a lot on their plate right now.

My daughter is in Miami, no power and may be several more days. Lines are down on top of her house.

But back to the boat. I'll keep you posted, would love to strike a deal. Thanks again buddy :605_thumbs_up:

Profile Personal album  

Cash on hand:
1,175.80 Points

Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:35 am 
gran398 wrote:
Walt, what an awesome find, thanks a lot! I called him this morning asking if he wanted to keep the engines....I'm pretty much interested in the fiberglass. The trailer sounds like it needs brakes and tires, probably bearings, etc.....I'd bring my trailer to tow it home. Then maybe find a buyer in FL. But it may be a while for that, they have a lot on their plate right now.

My daughter is in Miami, no power and may be several more days. Lines are down on top of her house.

But back to the boat. I'll keep you posted, would love to strike a deal. Thanks again buddy :605_thumbs_up:

Trailer "needs breaks worked on" :605_thumbs_up: Show up with some cash, Scott, and I bet you could take her home!

Classics Expert

Cash on hand:
10,576.75 Points

Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:24 pm 
Captain John I'd sure like to.....but Walt is right, the dude is in the East West Virginia mountains, about eight hours from here.

Still chewing on it though....may call and throw a lowball offer.

How do you stop a girl from West Virginia from biting her brother?

Kick her in the chin sHa_dielaughing

Profile Personal album  

Cash on hand:
3,370.25 Points

Post Posted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:21 pm 
Yep I use to fish up that way. It's just south of Hagerstown Md. It's all up and down. But I love the mountains and fished for trout and smallmouth bass every chance I had. I loved wading moving water love the tug of it. A lot of history up that way . I use to drive thru Boonsboro down 34 over antietam creek the battle field the Antietam National cemetery and in to sharpsburg. Then out and down to the Sharpsburg and Shepherdtown bridge. Turn on to a dirt road and to the Potomac river and a Ford used by both the Union and Confederate army's. Man the history their. Loved it and now miss it. I haven't been their in 13 years. To long a drive for my old butt. sSa_cry4

Profile Personal album  

Jump to: